Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0009553901020a&type=product&cmCat=SEARCH_all&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&Ntt=huntsman&Ntk=Products&sort=all&Go.y=0&_D:hasJS=+&N=0&_D:sort=+&Nty=1&hasJS=true&_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/search/search-box.jsp.form1&Go.x=0&_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1

These chinos, as recommended in the Cheap Chino Challenge, are being clearanced out. Hemming included (or order unhemmed); cuffing not available. Limited color selection per size.

Possible objections: logo above right rear pocket (I removed mine), non-alterable waistband.

It appears their replacement, at an ordinary retail of $29.99 up from $26.95, has been cheapened (available prehemmed only, and mention of fabric weight and YKK zipper have been eliminated from description).

·
Registered
264 Posts
Unfortunately, in the 34/35 waist they are only available in Black and something called "British Khaki" which from their picture looks like a 'light stone' and not British khaki.

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
37,088 Posts
Darn, the sizes available in my preferred colors are just a bit too limited for me to take advantage of this sale but, the pricing presents a wonderful opportunity for those who can make it fit! ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.