Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am buying some suits and need some advice. I have never purchased a suit before. I have been looking at JAB, as they seem to be one of the best stores in my area and are in my price range. I am 6' 4", 170 lbs, and have a skinny but athletic build. Jacket size is a 41R, and 32" waist on pants. Do I need to specifically request slim fit suits, or will they have no problem fitting an OTR suit to me? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
9 inch drop is a lot. The best route is purchase a suit that is available as separates and get a 41R suit jacket and a 32" trousers.

My first suit was available as separates. I got the trousers in autumn 2006 and as I needed a suit for interviews, got the matching suit jacket in summer 2007.

By taking this route, it will give you the the suit jacket that fits you the best and the trousers that fit you the best rather then trying to get a suit altered to fit.

https://www.josbank.com/IWCatSectionView.process?IWAction=Load&Merchant_Id=1&Section_Id=1110

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.