Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be in London on Thursday to do my pre-Boxing Day window shop.

I am looking to get a Turnbull & Asser and a Charvet shirt. I can purchase the latter online; however, would prefer instore, Harrods probably sell them but I do not know who else does.

If I find them at a good price, I will buy them instead of waiting until Boxing Day and taking the risk.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Connolly certainly sell a small selection of Charvet ties, and I remember that they used to sell their shirts, but when I was last in the store (a few weeks ago) I only remember seeing their 'own brand' shirts

To be fair, I don't really look at RTW shirts a lot, so there may be some Charvet shirts lurking around as well

Are you sure that you want to buy both? The fit of Charvet and T&A RTW shirts are quite different. Do you know which would work best for you?

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Chris & Thornhill, will have a look there.

Are you sure that you want to buy both? The fit of Charvet and T&A RTW shirts are quite different. Do you know which would work best for you?
That is why I want to try both out and see what fits best. If I find that I want to take the custom route, Jermyn St is on my doorstep.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.