Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister is getting married in May. Her fiance is a good guy that wants all of his groomsmen to look nice and look the same. We are looking for navy suits for everyone (five people) and he has informed me that his groomsmen dont want to spend much more than $300 ea for their suits. I told him this was going to be tough. The best I can find is a current JAB deal that could get them suits for $200 ea. These suits are navy with pinstripes however. I can't think of anyplace to find these guys decent suits for this money. Anybody have ideas? Is there any bulk discount I'm not thinking of? I think we could puch them to spend a little more, maybe $400 or so, but not much past that. I'd also like to avoid sending them to get suits from H&M or Bachrach as it would be nice if they could simply add these suits to their work rotations after the wedding.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was thinking Wizard of Ahhs but I think they would still be a touch pricey. But that's a good idea. Does anyone have his contact info so I can shoot him a line and try to work a deal?

BTW, I don't think JAB quality is poor in this case. Anything on par with JAB quality will do just fine. I've found JAB garments to hold-up rather well although I don't particularly care for them...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.