Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
If you can find brown, Century 21 has nice ones . . .

. . . for $40/pair.

They normally have many more pairs of black gloves with cashmere linings, but they do have some brown pairs as well.

Best of luck in the hunt.

Look at my posting in "What Are You Wearing Today" for today - I'm shown wearing mine from C21.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Coach has them but not cheap,

here is a pair that are dark chocolate on ebay - buy now for $49 - New with tags - size L

Ebay has a few pair for sale, I got a great pair of caramel brown ones cashmere lined, very nice, from Ebay and made by coach. They are unbelievably soft but dont scuff them hard.

·
Registered
232 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
For a mid-market suggestion - I've had a pair of cashmere lined Isotoner gloves for a couple years now and have been pleased with them.

https://www.totes-isotoner.com/prod...+and+suede/isotoner+leather+gloves+for+men.do

The lining stays put and the fingers curl properly - no bunching up on the seams - overall quite comfortable, and usually on sale at <insert department store here> for far less than the list price.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.