Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are fun:

I've seen them in the stores on the trees.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I went into a small men's shopin Aiken, SC today(Lionel Smith), which is semi trad. Anyway they had a small Christmas tree decorated with bow ties. It was a great display,something I willdo next year.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
How about the christmas tree made of ties they put in the holiday catalog- who on earth would buy that??
The pictures in the catalogues always show that there are many duplicates, so the only logical reason to buy one, in my opinion, is for party favors for an organization that is exclusively men. A fraternity, Masons, etc. Each member gets to pick a tie from the tree as he leaves.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I went into a small men's shopin Aiken, SC today(Lionel Smith), which is semi trad. Anyway they had a small Christmas tree decorated with bow ties. It was a great display,something I willdo next year.
I've shopped at Lionel Smith a few times myself. I like it. I got a great buy on a wooden handled umbrella a few years back. Aiken is a cool town.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Back to the OP. These are cute, but I'd love it if they were in the classic Brooks Brothers colors/stripe patterns.

JB
Yeah, I agree - but I bought a set anyways just for s&g.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.