Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Site Creator
11,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really an event, but I'm meeting a fellow member at Brooks Beverly Hills, CA, USA for the "Friends and Family" discount sale tomorrow (Wednesday, September 24) at 2 PM.

We're meeting on the second floor in the "lounge" area.

Anyone want to join us?

· Site Creator
11,761 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Great day. I met new member Blueboy1938 at Brooks Bros. Beverly Hills and we walked through the store. Neither of us purchased anything, but had a fun time looking and discussing the styles, fabrics, and button orientation!

Interesting note: we were never approached by any sales associate even though the store was almost empty of customers. Maybe they heard us talking and were intimidated! :icon_smile_big:

Blueboy1938 will be a valued addition to our membership here. He's very knowledgeable about men's fashion, AND grammar and table manners!

Before I went to Brooks I dropped into the new Polo/RL store at 141 North Robertson (LA technically, but near Beverly Hills). The store is huge, very nicely decorated. The marketing strategy for having this store so near the one in BH on Rodeo is that the Rodeo store is for tourists; this one will be local.

Sales associate Joshua Thomas took me on the tour! Thanks Josh!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.