Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found something on close out on the brooks brothers web site that I'm interested in. It's a substantial purchase so before I hit the enter key, does anyone have any discount codes or know of any upcoming sales that may further reduce the price?

· Registered
1,366 Posts
I found something on close out on the brooks brothers web site that I'm interested in. It's a substantial purchase so before I hit the enter key, does anyone have any discount codes or know of any upcoming sales that may further reduce the price?
Apart from the 15% corporate discount, don't think there is anything else at the moment. There might be a F&F sale sometime in march, but I am not sure.

· Registered
11 Posts
There is a promotion going on where BB will send you, with every purchase, a 15% off certificate. The thing is that you could buy one item, and then once you receive it you could use the 15% off cert to complete the remainder of your purchase. You might want to call them and see if they'd just take it off the whole purchase now, rather than make you split it into two purchases. I did, and they helped me out.

· Registered
1,130 Posts
Thanks, I gave it a try but the item was already sold out. I'll try again next year.
Norton,

I'm sorry you missed out. In the future once you hit 100 posts on AAAC you are eligible for you AAAC BB 15% discount card.

· Registered
327 Posts
The 15% off BB card is also available through Borders Rewards. Alternatively, potentially you can get your employer to apply for the 15% corporate discount card for its employees....your local BB salesperson has the paperwork to be able to do this...my local BB was very open and accomodating to processing a corporate discount program for my employer.

· Registered
90 Posts
Would you mind telling us what it was you were interested in? I understand your secrecy before they were sold out, but now I am just fascinated. Sorry if that is too intrusive...

· Registered
112 Posts
Are you sure it is not against the rules?
I mean really, really sure?
Can someone please enlighten me on this? Is it a credit card or more of a customer/corporate loyalty program?
Do I get extra posting/annoyance points for replying to my own post?
Would you mind telling us what it was you were interested in? I understand your secrecy before they were sold out, but now I am just fascinated. Sorry if that is too intrusive...
People often do this. It is annoying.
I see what you mean now. It does get old quickly. Does this board have moderators?

· Registered
1,994 Posts
Do I get extra posting/annoyance points for replying to my own post?
You succeed in becoming very annoying, and in making people hope that you mysteriously disappear once you reach the 100 posts milestone.

Personally, I wish the discount was for members with 500+ posts. That might actually require people to get involved and be useful, rather than bumping inane threads or repeating themselves just for the sake of 100 posts. 100 posts isn't difficult at all. There was a guy here a while back who apparently joined for that purpose entirely, and succeeded in just a few days. Charming, really.

· Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.