Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was recently popped round to my alma mater and I bumped into a prof whose style I greatly admire. She had on a beautiful pair of black wool trousers, her Prada spikes, a perfectly tailored, crisp, white shirt, and a pair of scarlet red braces. She was off to stomp on a freshman who had been plagiarized a book she edited. I thought the color scheme was fitting and given that she's almost 6 feet tall, made her look all the more ominous.

Give that many of the traditional "men's accessories" (cufflinks and the like) are creeping over into women's fashion, what do all of you think of braces for women?

·
Registered
464 Posts
How old are you? These things go in cycles. Braces for women were quite popular in the 80's. Like any fashion item they can be done well. Or not. Personally, I think my wife looks quite good wearing them.:icon_smile: Others I have seen could turn your stomach. :icon_pale:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.