Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I am getting married in October and I am also a Freemason. As an officer of my Masonic lodge I wear a tuxedo regularly, 2-3 times a month, and I usually go relatively cheap with my tuxedos because I'm generally not in "public" wearing it. Given that I am now getting married and I am also on track to be installed as master of my lodge shortly after my wedding I am looking to up my game a bit. I am a big guy (6'1 320lbs) and OTR tailored garments fit me adequately but I would like to get something special made for my wedding, I am looking for recommendations for a quality bespoke or MTM shop in the greater Boston/Southern NH area who can help deliver. My budget is probably capped at $2000 for the tuxedo, so please bear that in mind.

Any suggestions are appreciated, and any tips I should consider going into it. I have a relatively good understanding of men's clothing, but could always learn more from the experts!

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'm sure there are a lot of shops in Boston, and I don't have great metaknowledge of the city; that said, the company I work for (Alton Lane), has a showroom on Newbury Street. If you decide to check it out, ask for Leo, and he'll take good care of you.

We have a slightly absurd number of fabrics on offer - the price cap you mentioned would give you a medium number of options from higher end mills (Loro Piana, SCABAL, Dormeuil, etc), as well as lots of mid-tier mills (Vitale Barberis Canonico, various Gladson Italian and English sourced offerings, etc.).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.