Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone know if Bodiley's in Northampton is still in business? I tried to order a pair of C & J boots from their website a couple of weeks ago and while I did recive an automated response for the order (with order #) there has been no update since then and when I additionally tried to call them directly (using the number on their website) it seems to be out of service (plus all email enquiries have not been responded to as well). Any info what be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I do not know if they are, however, you can buy C&J shoes from PLal in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. They sell C&J shoes and boots at a very resonable price. There website is https://plal.com .

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone know if Bodiley's in Northampton is still in business? I tried to order a pair of C & J boots from their website a couple of weeks ago and while I did recive an automated response for the order (with order #) there has been no update since then and when I additionally tried to call them directly (using the number on their website) it seems to be out of service (plus all email enquiries have not been responded to as well). Any info what be greatly appreciated.
Bodileys is very much in business - I do not know what might have happened to your order. Mr Steadman who set up the business and ran it died very suddenly at the end of September 2008. His daughter Sarah is now running it and very successfully. Give them another go as their service is excellent.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.