1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I would not pay £196 ($300) for a CT blazer, especially not this one. Like Red, I do not like the shoulders.

Shame the Hickey picture is not of a model wearing the blazer. Out of the two options, I would suggest this.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I imagine the hickey is well worth the price in terms of quality. However, as hickey is Hickey Freeman's "modern," youth line, the jackets may be in one of those atrocious short, slim fit models. I second the advice to look at BB or J.Press. I'd also add HSM, the regular Hickey Freeman, Southwick or if you like the detailing on the CT version, Ben Silver.

https://www.bensilver.com/fs_storefront.asp?root=3&show=315&display=4584&group=1

I agree that the CT looks like it has some awfully exaggerated shoulders, but if that is the direction you mean to go, make sure you buy it in pounds, not dollars. It should convert to $188, less VAT, on your change card, rather than the $300 they have listed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.