Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Honors Member and King Fop
6,032 Posts
Benson & Clegg of London has lots of great blazer buttons, and with the GBP being weak against the USD right now, the prices are good.

I've been thinking of ordering a set myself just for the future even though I don't have another blazer in my immediate sartorial plans.

· Registered
1,592 Posts
Where can I find the proper buttons for a DB blue blazer ? What type of buttons, I am
looking at metal buttons. The DB blue blazer is a Hickey-Freeman with a single vent.
If you know any old ladies I'd ask them first if they have any buttons. They always seem to have boxes and boxes of buttons....at least most of the ones I know.

· Registered
266 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
I was on the same search. Looking to replace shiny gold BB buttons (waterbury) on navy blazer with matte silver finish buttons. I purchased a large set (3 large, 8 sleeve) for $20 w/ shipping at:

https://mistershop.com/blazerbuttons2.html

I've yet to get them put on and Im actually still on the fence about whether I want to do this, but now that they are in hand, I have options. For $20, why not. The buttons seem to be of decent quality. Good luck.

· Registered
5,852 Posts
Another vote for Benson & Clegg. I particular like their 3 lions and City of London crest designs.

BTW, I saw someone recommended Ben Silver: BS stuff is Benson & Clegg stuff (they are "sister shops" of some sort), just w/ a huge premium attached (an aspect of the BS business model that dates to pre-Internet days and one I've never been able to understand their still getting away with).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.