Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a black/white/grey herringbone sportcoat. I am at a loss as to what goes with it. I have seen pictures with blue striped shirts, and solid ties, or white shirts and repp ties. As well I was wondering what type of pants, I have worn it with slate chinos in the early fall (late September/Early October) but now its getting colder and would like to wear something a different. Any ideas???

· Connoisseur
5,988 Posts
I have two similar herringbone jackets. One is black and silver (or very light grey) and the other is black and medium grey. With both of them I wear white, blue, and grey shirts. Although it's probably hard to see much in this admittedly goofy looking picture, here I am wearing the black/medium grey jacket with a light grey shirt and red striped tie.

https://imageshack.us

I did say it was a goofy looking picture. :icon_smile_big:

Cruiser

· Registered
493 Posts
Look through the WAYWT and the Trad WAYWT threads. There are dozens of pictures of members wearing black/white herringbone coats - you can get lots of ideas on pants, shirts, ties and PS ideas from the pictures.

· Registered
1,387 Posts
Think of this jacket as grey. I'm having a hard time thinking of things that you CAN'T wear it with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.