Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,502 Posts
Thank you, very informative. And as I'm sure you know, Mr Vass and Ms Molnár's book already covers this in infinite detail. Even having one chapter that describes the complete process of making wooden lasts, from choosing the right piece of wood to the finished product.

However, one can never write enough about handmade shoes because there are still so few books on the subject. The Vass/Molnár work has long been my bible on the subject.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, very informative. And as I'm sure you know, Mr Vass and Ms Molnár's book already covers this in infinite detail. Even having one chapter that describes the complete process of making wooden lasts, from choosing the right piece of wood to the finished product.

However, one can never write enough about handmade shoes because there are still so few books on the subject. The Vass/Molnár work has long been my bible on the subject.
Well Vass' book is a very nice, and good made book, but only a coffee table one - far from "infinite details". If you want to see more, you can find my videos in youtube, which are made for this reason, but even them are not enough for learning.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.