Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've tried to search, but I can't really find a reliable way to find ed greens on sale. Ironically, I posted about 3 or 4 years ago touting the virtual of shell cordovan AE over edward greens.

I've really begun to covet Edward Green Oundle/Grant (no preference if it has a front medallion or not)

thanks!

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Stalking RL stores around sales time is probably the best chance. Sometimes they come up on RL's online store, and if you have a stacking discount code on top of their sales price I suspect you could get a real deal.

Try the better eBay shoe guys too.

Altenatively, wait for EG's sales (though again, selection can be variable). They definitely do a summer sale; can't remember if they do a winter one too - I think so.

·
Registered
472 Posts
right now RL website is just finishing a 30% sale, might have ended yesterday. There is also talk of another significant sales event coming in November, not sure of the date. They recently had the EG 'Eden' model on the site, a black shoe with Chelsea-type elastic side detail. I think the sales apply to all of the shoes, but haven't checked this fall.

Also, the previous poster is correct there are 2 semiannual EG sales, one in summer one around or just after after Xmas/New Years -- you can email the store in London, at the email on their site, I think and they'll send you a list of the sales models and sizes the night before or morning the sale begins.

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
If you need to get MTO, then EG trunk shows are the best bet (you get about $100 off).

If you can get away with OTR - than RL sales - I saw EG (RLPL), as low as $399, at sale time.
I have never seen them discounted at any other retailer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.