Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening gents,

An important question!

Do you have any recommendations for the best-ever suit cover, which would protect against moths?

By 'best' I am not talking about some Louis Vuitton £1k job, but a simple suit cover that would be completely impenetrable by even the most determined moth.

Obviously in a breathable fabric.

I recently ordered some "moth proof suit covers" from the internet, however, to be honest I think the opening where the hanger comes out is wide enough to let (a very determined) moth through.

(A British source would be good)

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
214 Posts
It's not British but the guy at the Hanger Project, who I believe advertises on this forum, has supposedly been working for some time on the ultimate suit hanging. If the quality w/ this is as good as the hangers he sells, they should be really nice.

Updates anyone?

·
Registered
112 Posts
It's not British but the guy at the Hanger Project, who I believe advertises on this forum, has supposedly been working for some time on the ultimate suit hanging. If the quality w/ this is as good as the hangers he sells, they should be really nice.

Updates anyone?
I actually checked his site this morning for this very thing, I've been planning on holding off on purchasing until he comes out with his. I'd like to know how long it's going to be, I'm not sure how long I should wait. His website made no mention of them BTW

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
I got a msg. from him a while back when his thread popped back up and I think he is close, anyone is free to email him but he is near to a final design if I am not mistaken. I personally am going to hold off but I do have a zillion cheapo bags right now that I will replace later so its not like I dont have any. this will allow me to bide my time but if you cant then I think there are a few posts you can search through that have links pointing to storage and container websites etc. If push comes to shove you can always tape up the hanger hole! I get things in and out of bags without taking the hanger out of the bag hole, you can too with a bit of twisting and turning.

Right now I cant think of anyone offering anything other than a lowest common denominator bag.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.