Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
BUSH IS WORST DRESSED

Roger Stone, the Republican-affiliated Mr. Fixit. Maybe he did bring down Gov. Eliot Spitzer, but now he's dishin' the fashion fops of the year, here:

https://stonezone.com/

RWH
BUSH IS WORST DRESSED. I THINK HE MIGHT DRESS AS SOLDIER....:icon_smile_big:
BERLUSCONI IS A DWARF WITHOUT HAIR (AND BRAIN):icon_smile_big::icon_smile_big:

DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE DRESS WELL

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I have to disagree with Victoria Beckham, some days she does dress well but most days not - the goes for husband. She is in the news and celeb mags almost everyday, it was worse a few years ago she featured everyday.

While Simon Cowell looks bad in everything - for all his millions, he cannot do casual or formal.

From what I see of US TV and news, I agree with the second paragraph (re:best dressed men in America) and the worst, I would say Hollywood celebs.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Party affiliations aside, I always thought Harry Truman was a great dresser. We need more DBs in the White House. I'll throw in Ike to balance the ticket, who I believe was the last to wear a three-piece in the White House. Maybe we should start a petition.

One thing I've noticed more recently is that candidates who wear barrel cuffs usually switch to French cuffs when they're president. I noticed this with Clinton, Bush, and a few others. Maybe they're issued presidential cuff links and have to wear them.

BT

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Bow tie!

Well, interesting that Mr. Fashion Arbiter is wearing a bow tie. So does that undermine his credibility in the eyes of some rather senior members who regard that as a "costume"?

·
Banned
16,023 Posts
That picture of him doesn't help the article's tone of haughtiness. Why can't he smile?

·
Registered
149 Posts
WILD about HARRY & I like IKE

Party affiliations aside, I always thought Harry Truman was a great dresser. We need more DBs in the White House. I'll throw in Ike to balance the ticket, who I believe was the last to wear a three-piece in the White House. Maybe we should start a petition.

One thing I've noticed more recently is that candidates who wear barrel cuffs usually switch to French cuffs when they're president. I noticed this with Clinton, Bush, and a few others. Maybe they're issued presidential cuff links and have to wear them.

BT
Bespoke Trout,

I concur with you!! Truman was are Only
Pres. who owned a mens store. Ike
looked good in those 3 pieces :icon_smile_big:

Thorvald :cool:

·
Banned
16,023 Posts
I'm surprised to see Shannon Sharpe listed. I've never heard of him, but the photo shows him sitting with his suit buttoned (two buttons, no less), which is not a good look for anyone.
I sit with my suit buttoned all the time. So do a lot of other people here, I bet.

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
37,088 Posts
Is any one else reading this, saddened by the realization you did not make the "Best Dressed" list, overjoyed that you were not included on the "Wort Dressed" list and heartened by the realization that you now know the meaning of the word "sprezzatura"? :icon_scratch:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I'm surprised to see Shannon Sharpe listed. I've never heard of him, but the photo shows him sitting with his suit buttoned (two buttons, no less), which is not a good look for anyone.
He's a former NFL receiver and now is a sports analyst. Most on tv keep their jacket buttoned while sitting. I wouldn't list him because he wears tie knots that are the size of my fist.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.