Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's a series of five x one-hour documentaries on BBC2 which starts this month(October). Unsure of start date, but it's not tonight!

· Registered
964 Posts
Hello,
I saw the first advert for this yesterday. Apparently the series begins next Tuesday(the 7th of October). Hope there is something worth watching in there- the fact that Kate Moss and Ozwald Boateng etc are going to feature prominently means it might not be my cup of tea....

Chris.

· Registered
562 Posts
A lot of clips of James Sherwood on there, the acerbic author of London Cut.

Leon

· Registered
1,056 Posts
James

James Sherwood is a vg london writer who has spent a lot of time researching and writing on male style including more than most on the historical and modern Savile Row. He wrote the London Cut which was companion book to an exhibition in Florence 18 months ago and a big shindig in a palazzo at which the great and the good and the not so good of the row emerged in their finest black tie for a knees up. There was an Arthurian quality to the event....

I imagine James has been here on AAAC before. Hello James, if youre using a pseudonym!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.