Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
270 Posts
Brooks offers Select as well as full made to measure. Select is a stock single--its a stock suit run off the line one time. So its a 42R and a 35R pants--or whatever size you need. You pick out the model (Regent, Fitzgreal, Madison), and some basic style points--please or plain, 2 or 3 button. And choose the farbic. When the suit arrives in store, you still have to have all the alterations done.

That said, I'm 90% sure you can still get the basic Brooks Ease sack seperates in navy and charcoal off the rack for $598. Your sales associate should be able to call around and locate one for you. Also, they ahve a couple nice sack tweeds this fall: An olive herringbone, a tan donegal, and a brown windowpane. Probalby suits as well. The yhad an awesome grey glenplaid 1818 over the summer, and your sales associate could probably track one down for you.

· Registered
270 Posts
Brooks just expanded thier Select to include the entire University and Loro Piana Four Seasons MTM books, and most of their Saxxon line is available in the old Select book. There's a few huntder fabric choices probably.

Best I recall, the Brooks Select program offered a variety of options, including patch pockets, lap(ped) seams, hook(ed) vent, and 1/4" (or, if they're still Southwick made, probably 5/16") stitching. If those details matter, then go for it.

Southwick offers all those options, which is why I remain a big--no, huge--fan of their MTM program. I wonder if, now that Southwick is owned by Brooks, the Select program fabric options will grow.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.