Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,387 Posts
^ Agreed. I have some Madison fit trousers that sit below the waist; I'm sure that the Regents will so so as well, likely in a more pronounced manner given that they supposedly have a lower rise and trimmer overall fit...

FWIW those trousers are quite durable if you like the look of them - good value...

· Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
37,088 Posts
That model of BB trousers sits just about an inch and a half below my true waist but, as The Louche pointed out, they do hold up quite well to regular wear. When purchased on sale, they are a good value.

· Registered
2,219 Posts
The Regent does have a low rise, but ....

it can be accommodated with alterations. I never wear a belt, always braces. I liked the Regenr suits, but not the pants sitting below the waist. Fortunately there is enough material to make these BB trousers into a regular rise so they set about my waist. Some may like to werar their pants on their hips, but I do not.

· Registered
816 Posts
it can be accommodated with alterations. I never wear a belt, always braces. I liked the Regenr suits, but not the pants sitting below the waist. Fortunately there is enough material to make these BB trousers into a regular rise so they set about my waist. Some may like to werar their pants on their hips, but I do not.
How does one make the rise longer? Is it done with the extra fabric that is left over after hemming the inseam?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.