Men's Clothing Forums banner

BB Boots

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  cvac 
#1 ·
#2 ·
I too live in Chicago and have to walk the streets. I would get a pair of hearty snow boots. With the salt and extreme weather the leather on those would be ruined. Not to mention they are probably not that well insulated.

I have a pair of for really snowy days.

#4 ·
#6 ·
Magogian,

In my opinion, both of those boots are ugly and neither is going to fare well in the winter.

If you want something to avoid ruining your shoes, look into a pair of Neos Voyager overshoes. They even come in an insulated model that will serve you well in the hard Chicago winters. You just slip them over your dress shoes and pants.

Here is a pic, don't know anything about the site though:

I bought a pair of these for the fall and winter. However, they are not waterproof but I live in a climate with relatively mild winters. Even so, I plan to treat them with sno seal or something similar.

With the shoebuy discounts that are available through tommorrow, and an additional 10% off for a first order I paid under $200. Bakershoes.com regularly sells them for $199 but they have to special order so you have to wait about 2 weeks to get the boots.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.