Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do they actually SELL the stuff? not at the BB on 5th Ave in ny, which i pass by often. is it all at the store on madison? I live in nyc, and I have never run into any black fleece stuff.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
The selection at the store at Lenox Square in Atlanta is on one rack about four feet long that's in the area between the men's and women's sections. There is no signage of any kind identifying it.

It's entirely possible that the selection at 5th Avenue is equally pitiful and is hidden away in a corner.

Of course, the clothes only come in tiny sizes, are strangely proportioned, and cost three times what similar products from the regular line do. I wouldn't be rushing to promote the stuff either.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Of course, the clothes only come in tiny sizes, are strangely proportioned, and cost three times what similar products from the regular line do. I wouldn't be rushing to promote the stuff either.
i agree about the absurd pricing, some stuff is too fashion-y, and i do not like thom browne at all, but in fairness the BF clothes are MUCH better made and fitted than the regular BB stuff. yes, try it on to make sure you get the right size, but those jackets and OCBDs are great.

·
Banned
16,023 Posts
Heard good things about the shirts from some members here. Oddly, if you look at the selection this winter the jackets actually have a decent length. Can't say the same for the sleeves though.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
The selection at the store at Lenox Square in Atlanta is on one rack about four feet long that's in the area between the men's and women's sections. There is no signage of any kind identifying it.

It's entirely possible that the selection at 5th Avenue is equally pitiful and is hidden away in a corner.

Well, not exactly. There's also a large table right in front of that rack with BF shirts and sweaters. Those shirts are easily the nicest RTW OCBD I have ever bought.

·
Registered
2,865 Posts
Well, not exactly. There's also a large table right in front of that rack with BF shirts and sweaters. Those shirts are easily the nicest RTW OCBD I have ever bought.
The first time I saw that table I wasn't sure if they were men's or women's. The Annie Hall ties made me guess wrong.

I wear a 17/35 slim fit in the regular BB. I don't think there's a Black Fleece size that would fit me.

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
The first time I saw that table I wasn't sure if they were men's or women's. The Annie Hall ties made me guess wrong.

I wear a 17/35 slim fit in the regular BB. I don't think there's a Black Fleece size that would fit me.
If you're interested in the shirts, I think the BB5 would fit you well. I wear a 16 and the BB3 were a perfect fit.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Just used some Xmas dough to get 6 BF shirts...a few OCBD and a few spread collar...BB1 is a 15-33...does that mean that it would fit someone who would normally wear 15-33, or Thom Browne size 15-33 (translation 14-31)?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.