Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I returned some shirts and they told me it takes 7-10 days to ship back and then 2 weeks to process the return. I've ordered stuff online and made returns before and it never took that long to process. Some places only took a few days. What's the reason they take so long? That's almost a month to get my money back.

· Registered
679 Posts
Umm, matsuya, did you ask Brooks Brothers Customer Service why it takes so long? Did you ask to speak to a supervisor?

With all due respect, that's where I'd start to resolve this issue.

You also have the option of escalating the issue by contacting the President of Brooks Brothers:

Mr. Claudio Del Vecchio
Chief Executive Officer
Brooks Brothers
346 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10017

Kind Regards,

Chase

· Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Umm, matsuya, did you ask Brooks Brothers Customer Service why it takes so long? Did you ask to speak to a supervisor?

With all due respect, that's where I'd start to resolve this issue.

You also have the option of escalating the issue by contacting the President of Brooks Brothers:

Mr. Claudio Del Vecchio
Chief Executive Officer
Brooks Brothers
346 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10017

Kind Regards,

Chase
I got the email tonight and replied. Just wondering if it's the norm for BB.

· Registered
679 Posts
I got the email tonight and replied. Just wondering if it's the norm for BB.
Yes. Perhaps if you gave more detailed information in your OP, it might be easier on those trying to assist you...

--Chase

· Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes. Perhaps if you gave more detailed information in your OP, it might be easier on those trying to assist you...

--Chase
I ordered some items but they didn't fit right so I returned them for a refund. I went ahead and made a separate order so I don't have to make an exchange, just get a refund. I can understand the 7-10 days for shipping, but 2 weeks to process the return seems long to me.

· Registered
273 Posts
While 2 weeks does seem to be a longer time than necessary, perhaps they are allowing for the lag time regarding when the refund is actually reflected back onto your account. In addition processing includes inspection of the returned merchandise and recording/logging in all pertinent information including the reason for return, etc. And as always, under-promise and over-deliver rings true here as in all other aspects of business - it is very likely the refund will be reflected sooner than 2 weeks.

· Registered
1,346 Posts
I find these claims are usually worst case scenarios, so you can't call and moan when they are very busy and it really does take 2 weeks. I think almost every company I've ever bought from and returned something has promised 2 weeks before full refund. I usually find it to be closer to 1 week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.