Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
The 1818 suits are often on sale ....

for $500, so these are not that much of a bargain. Two for $800 would get some interest. Also, in following your link, only the Madison can be had for that price. The Madison is a full cut model not as popular as the slim cut Regent. Most BB advocates here would not prefer the Madison because of its full cut and center vent.

·
Registered
816 Posts
for $500, so these are not that much of a bargain. Two for $800 would get some interest. Also, in following your link, only the Madison can be had for that price. The Madison is a full cut model not as popular as the slim cut Regent. Most BB advocates here would not prefer the Madison because of its full cut and center vent.
The 2 for $999 sale includes some Regents and Fitzgeralds too.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I didn't follow the link far enough to see ....

the Fitzgerald and Regents on sale. Sorry. But 2 for $999 doesn't get my attention. I don't need suits bad enough to buy two. With the way the economy is going, I think there will be better BB offers between now and January. BB does this with their Italian cashmere sweaters also; buy two for $100 off each, but if you wait thry will make the same offer and you only have to buy one.

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
37,088 Posts
^Based on my observations, this is a pretty decent sale and, as time passes, sizes are going to become more limited. If one needs to build up a basic wardrobe, this seems a good opportunity to do so! ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.