Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I've been using Bay Rum for years. As posted, it does not last very long, but oh the admiring looks from the ladies while it does (my wife and the house beagle). Last purchase (Amazon) I bought what I thought was Bay rum, but it was a Bay Rum scented cream. It lasts longer, but it is not the 17th century odor, eh fragrance, I was after.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I've long wanted to try the scent called Aramis, not because of its special properties, but because it is the name of one of the Musketeers.
My dear departed Mother (2014) used to buy all the men members of our family a bottle of Aramis for Christmas-I hated the smell, but didn't have the heart to tell her. I had, maybe, a half dozen unopened bottles that DW disposed of. Didn’t ask where, but hoped it was Goodwill or somewhere similar.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I have to say Aramis has a very weird, overpowering smell. A little bit goes a very long way and has a real longevity to it, with a room that someone enters, that has it on, smells like it, long after that person leaves, really needs a “hazardous material” sticker, and if I offended anywhere here that wears it, well do yourself and those around you, and toss the rest!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts