Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Government Motors (GM) Unveils its First New Model!

"Now that President Barack Obama is wielding greater control of the auto industry, he's decided it's time to design a vehicle fit for this new era. He got a thousand of the government's best and brightest (995 lawyers and politicians and five engineers) to design a car fit for the needs of the twenty-first century while including forward-thinking sensibilities. This new car is called the B-ROC and it is truly the Obama of automobiles. Here are some preliminary features:

- The B-ROC will be efficiently sized so as to be no bigger than needed to transport a driver, his or her life partner, one optional child, ...

https://pajamasmedia.com/blog/government-motors-gm-unveils-its-first-model/

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
- The B-ROC will be the most environmentally friendly automobile ever designed. Not only will it have low emissions, it will be 85 percent biodegradable and will begin to slowly decompose soon after it's driven off the lot.
One could say the same thing about Obama's presidency.

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Reminds me of Rush's "Ford Excuse 4x4" parody.

"The 2014 Ford Excuse 4x4 Limited Edition; the first 4x4 to meet the new mileage standard - 37 miles per gallon."

"Limited Edition?" "Yeah; they only made three this year; to keep up with the demand, but it does get 37 miles per gallon."

"Careful don't lean on it too hard. The sheet metal is kind of thin, but it does get 37 miles per gallon."

"Can you tow anything?" "No."
"Carry any cargo?" "No, but it does get 37 miles per gallon."

"What is that?" "That's the optional Briggs and Straton V2 engine; only 12 horsepower, but it does get..." "I know; I know; 37 miles per gallon."

:icon_smile_big:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.