Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Browsing the Barbour site I ran into the Class Duffle Short jacket. It looks fantastic, but I'm having trouble finding someone in the US that has it for sale online. I've found a few in the UK who do sell it (listed as out of stock), but I would rather get it from a US seller. Or maybe if someone knew of a US company that made a coat that was very close to the Barbour?

· Registered
2 Posts
Browsing the Barbour site I ran into the Class Duffle Short jacket. It looks fantastic, but I'm having trouble finding someone in the US that has it for sale online. I've found a few in the UK who do sell it (listed as out of stock), but I would rather get it from a US seller. Or maybe if someone knew of a US company that made a coat that was very close to the Barbour?
A very late reply to your post --

I tried th Barbour classic duffle short coat at a shop in Toronto (Stollery's) a week before Christmas. It's a trim, nice-fitting duffle. I normally wear a 42, and the Large fit perfectly. It appears to be very well made. I only saw it in grey, which was very dark. It was too expensive for an impulse purchase (the mark up was ridciulous -- approximately $600 Canadian), so I didn't pull the trigger. Now that I'm back in the States I'm trying to find one too (which is how I found your post).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.