Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bags, holdalls, rucksacks, what's your choice

Arrrrr it posted without me pressing anything!
----------------------------------
Hi there,

First proper post here, great forum by the way.

I'm curious to know how people carry their various items and artefacts to and from your workplaces. The issue I have is that my normal Billingham bag, (below), is not big enough to accommodate my training kit etc.

I'm looking for something more "classic" in style without resorting to something like a messenger shoulder bag or a rucksack?

Anybody have any recommendations?

· Registered
15 Posts
I walk to and from work (~40mins) and have to take a laptop around with me. As a result the only real option is a rucksack. Unfortunately this precludes wearing anything remotely elegant. Not sure if one can have an odd jacket made up in a suitably tough material to withstand the rucksack arms.

· Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not sure if one can have an odd jacket made up in a suitably tough material to withstand the rucksack arms.
I tend to wear a Barbour which is strong enough for the daily commute.

The Billingham is a perfect fit for a laptop, (as well as being padded), and associated gear, but is way too small for anything more than a business meeting.

Like you said its hard to feel elegant with a rucksack, hence the initial question.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.