Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
948 Posts
For Harris Tweed, you would be spending more like 1.8 - 2.4 KRW with them. But of course you get the quality you see on their feed. If you don't want to through down the money for B&Tailor (I wanted to so very much and had plan to, but it wasn't in the cards), there are plenty of other less expensive options out there. What are you looking to spend? I have gone to a place that I have liked very much in Gangnam and will be purchasing either a sports coat or suit form a place in Yeouido in the next few months before I leave Seoul.

· Registered
948 Posts
I wouldn’t worry about wasting their time. Go by their shop and see in person if you are willing to make the financial jump for services. I agree with the itaewon tailors. It’s difficult to find a good tailor around here too because any discussions with co workers ends up with them saying how little they paid for their suits in itaewon or uijeongbu. Honestly if they are happy that’s all that matters. I am just looking for more. If you are happy with your tailor than I would say stay with them. I know everyone says you can come to Korea and get a cheap suit and that is exactly correct. For quality, you are going to pay an amount closer to prices you would expect. I do believe you get more for your money here, but as you probably know, it still isn’t inexpensive.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.