Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Never heard of them before but they look interesting. They seem to be working on the same terms as Thursday Boot Company with the addition of custom sizing. Thursday uses Mexico and US makers as opposed to China though. For the price, they offer a nice amount of customization.

If you delve into the recesses of Reddit, you can find quite a few manufacturers overseas that do the same thing. Send the measurements to India/China/Pakistan/wherever and get custom shoes. I have seen some very nice shoes from these manufacturers. With these at least you have a US-based business to deal with if problems arise.

Thanks for bringing this company to my attention!

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've had shoes made by Awl & Sundry, and am quite pleased, the last pair was crafted in Italy and are really nice. The issue may be if you have very narrow feet or very wide feet, they may or may not be able to produce the shoes. But, I really like the ability taking my measurements and having a pair of shoes that fit like a glove.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.