Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

5,922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

The Stock Exchange Luncheon Club was founded on August 3, 1898, as just the "Lucheon Club". It originally had 200 members and a very long waiting list!

It moved to Wall Street when the New York Stock Exchange opened its new building in 1903, and took up residence on the 7th Floor.

It continued to be a members-only luncheon club until its closure in April 2006.

This tie was originally sold only to members, and features a bull and a bear on a red background with a classic regimental stripe in light blue and yellow. The tie is clearly silk, an measures 3" at the widest point of the blade. It is in excellent condition.

Given the closure of the Club over 15 years ago, this is a lovely opportunity to acquire a wearable piece of New York financial history!

Asking just $20, or offer, boxed, shipped, and insured in the USA.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.