Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To my local/near-local peers;

I am considering organizing a local Atlanta evening event dedicated to the AAAC community membership. PM me if you might be interested in a meet-up that may set a fine local restaurant's dress-code. :icon_smile_big:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My final selection will depend on the number of positive responses, and whether we could maybe get some swag opportunities from the restaurant or local retailer. Bottom line is a place where AAAC members will feel comfortable, eat/drink well, and get to know each other in the 'real-world'.

Can you say an after-work trunk show with an open bar?

I think you can...:icon_smile_big:

·
Registered
171 Posts
Count me in. Are you focusing on possible restaurants near Perimeter Center mall, Buckhead, Mid-town or downtown? Marietta or Norcross or south near Hartsfield airport?

Ed

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was also thinking "Prime" at Lenox in order to leverage the possibility of local retail involvement. It also has private gathering rooms if necessary.

https://www.h2sr.com/

Prime, located at Lenox Square mall, launched into the Atlanta dining scene in 1996. Known as one of the first restaurants to be a sushi and steak house concept. The menu consists of a huge selection of Prime aged beef, sushi, seafood and salads. The wine list boasts over 250 selections, many by the glass options. This white table cloth dining room continues to be voted by many Atlantans as a place to enjoy great sushi, prime steaks and fabulous scenery!
Just sayin...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.