Men's Clothing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having just acquired some excellent information from Forum members about the various RL lines (thanks CarloFranco, Yale Cameron, DEG, and zj), I'm emboldened to ask the same question about Armani, although I realize that the consensus is that all things Armani are overpriced and, possibly, not that good. My impression is that the lowest line is the Armani Express (and aimed at the teen/20 set), rising to Emporio Armani, then Mani Armani, and then Le Collezioni (at which point decent quality presumably kicks in--right or wrong?). Above Collezioni, we seem to have Black Label and finally Classico (I'm talking RTW here; there are undoubtedly many permutations in MTM as well). Do I have this right? Also, how does Collezioni, for example, compare with the main Zegna, Canali, etc. lines. I think that in shirts Collezioni retail for around $250. Are they worth it? Is Black Label that much better? In shirts, for example, eBay sellers claim that Black Label retails for $450. Is this true, and what about the quality of Black Label and Classico. Are they in the same class as Brioni, Borrelli, Isaia, and Lorenzini? What about the styling apart from the cotton quality and workmanship? What are your impressions here, forum members?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.