Men's Clothing Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I think its purely as the jacket is to big it is sitting off centre to the body hence on the wearers left side there is a gape at the neck and the left sleeve slightly shorter and gives the impression of a shoulder and hip issue but I think the jacket is playing havoc with his look purely as it is huge.
I believe this is right. I don't have any posture/alignment issues and I think its the size alone that gives this impression.

A brief update: I brought them back to the store. The manager was *extremely* apologetic...going so far as to bow 90 degrees (reserved only for the biggest screw-ups). He said he didn't know what happened but he'll get to the bottom of it. The jackets are going to be re-made at no cost.

· Registered
188 Posts
Sorry to say this but do you really need to ask if it looks good

It looks awful and I have to wonder how you could even walk out of a tailors shop with such a shoody suit.

Look at this post on style forum if you want an example of how a suit should look

https://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=15359&highlight=ah+man+hing
Although for a magazine shoot they look stylish (from the front) I would describe those as over tailored. Waist supression is one thing but its corset-esque displayed here.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.