Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The reason I am asking is because based on what I saw on the Crockett and Jones website, C&J shoes (which are British) are nearly as nice or just as nice as Silvano Lattanzi shoes (which are Italian and available in the USA). In addition, C&J shoes probably cost less or a lot less than Silvano Lattanzi shoes (whose top of the line shoe, the moc toe tassel slip on, is $3,200 ready to wear and $4,700 custom made). RTW, Silvano Lattanzi's top of the line shoe, is availbale only in dark brown. Custom made, Silvano Lattanzi's top of the line shoe, is available in numerous colors, including the dark brown that is the only RTW color for this SL shoe. Besides Jay Kos, what other retailers in the USA sell Edward Green shoes (which are also British)? Based on what I saw on the Edward Green website, EG shoes are also nearly as nice or just as nice as SL and probably cost a lot less than SL and probably cost less or a lot less than C&J. It probably doesn't hurt to mention that C&J and EG also offer moc toe tassel slip ons RTW, MTM and custom made (or bespoke, as their websites say). I can imagine that the MTM and bespoke moc toe tassel slip ons from these brands are available in numerous colors. Don't know about RTW though. IMO, the moc toe tassel slip on shoe is the best shoe style. for those of you not in the know, IMO means in my opinion.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.