Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have used a couple of tailors in Birmingham. But am interested if anyone can recommend tailors they have used around the West or East Mids and ideas of price. Tailors in B'ham can be quite pricey so am looking for a tailor who is recommended but maybe more competetive in price. The idea is, I can get more clothes made if my cash can be made to go further. If it means too much a compromise on quality then I'll stick with what I know.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have just had a suit made (my first bespoke) by Coleman and Son in Leicester. 2 piece prices start at £857 + the dreaded VAT. I'd be interested to know how this compares with Birmingham.
I could not be more pleased with the suit and the whole bespoke experience.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I have just had a suit made (my first bespoke) by Coleman and Son in Leicester. 2 piece prices start at £857 + the dreaded VAT. I'd be interested to know how this compares with Birmingham.
I could not be more pleased with the suit and the whole bespoke experience.
I agree - I have a couple of suits from him, a 2 piece pin stripe and a 3 piece POW check which unfortunately was made for a much thinner person some years back.

Prof Kelp - There has been some discussion of Birmingham tailors in the past 12 months - if you do a search you should find them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.