Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
No experience with them; however, for that price I would advise Harvie & Hudson on Jermyn Street (77 & 97); 4 shirts for £132, normally £50 but if you get at least 3 shirts the price is £33 each.

You have to ask yourself what you do expect from a company that sells suits from £179. I think this is another Sartoriani, who claim to make bespoke suits (many threads on the company on this forum).

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No experience with them; however, for that price I would advise Harvie & Hudson on Jermyn Street (77 & 97); 4 shirts for £132, normally £50 but if you get at least 3 shirts the price is £33 each.

You have to ask yourself what you do expect from a company that sells suits from £179. I think this is another Sartoriani, who claim to make bespoke suits (many threads on the company on this forum).

H&H are great, quality-wise, but even their slim-fits still leave me needing to tailor them in.

Maybe I'll try out these folks in the interests of sartorial research :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dingbat,

Long time viewer, first time poster. Interested to find out your views and also where the sho]irts are actually made... Please let me know if the 'shop' is full of overly coiffeured spivs who give you the hard sell or actually know what they are talking about...!! Good luck!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Don't know much about them but I am planning to get a cheap suit from them.

They do seem the cheapest compare to the others I have seen over the internet. Also they don't charge you for taking measurements if you visit them.
Its only £179 so it maybe worth a risk.

I hope they don't charge you extra's for every single deviated option from their standard suit like some others. In fact I am going to call them to see if that is the case, otherwise I am not going to bother.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Collected my suit on Friday.
I bought one of the cheapest range £199 and it fitted really well.
The trousers needed a bit tapering on the waist and knee because I like it tight.
I am really please with the fitting of the Jacket though.

Quality, the stitching on the suit looks of good quality similar to what you would get off the peg. The material, well for £199 I thought the quality was OK, I mean I am not expecting Savile Row here.

Anyway the bloke says that I can collect my trousers next week.

I will keep you guys posted once I have worn the suit for a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have been wearing the suit for a couple of weeks now.

The suit fit is great, very happy with it. I have had no problem. So yes I am happy. Would I buy from these guys again?. Yes definitely.

But before I do I will check one of their competitors first just to do some comparisons.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Absolute rubbish, very, very slow in delivering their terribly shoddy clothes. The chap running it is incredibly dishonest regarding delivery times. I'd avoid like the plague.
After dealing with these jokers I will definitely be paying the extra and visiting a proper UK based tailor in the future.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I wish I had seen this thread before I ordered from Huality. Absolutely terrible quality and service - defective fabrics, awful tailoring and dishonest owner/representatives.

Avoid at all costs gentlemen.

On another note, if anyone is able to recommend a good value tailor in the City of London area, I would be most grateful. (I am about to search these forums for information also).

Many thanks

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Note that the lowest price refers to fabric that is poly-wool mix. For pure wool, it is more expensive.

I've only had a chat with them once on a flying visit so I can't really comment on the quality.

Huality are rubbish. Took me for a ride that's for sure. Pathetic tailoring. Avoid like the proverbial plague.

Attempts to get some money back on my initial deposit failed.
Absolute rubbish, very, very slow in delivering their terribly shoddy clothes. The chap running it is incredibly dishonest regarding delivery times. I'd avoid like the plague.
After dealing with these jokers I will definitely be paying the extra and visiting a proper UK based tailor in the future.
I wish I had seen this thread before I ordered from Huality. Absolutely terrible quality and service - defective fabrics, awful tailoring and dishonest owner/representatives.

Avoid at all costs gentlemen.

On another note, if anyone is able to recommend a good value tailor in the City of London area, I would be most grateful. (I am about to search these forums for information also).

Many thanks
How odd that three newbies all within the same time frame come to post essentially thr same message as their first post...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.