Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw the David Reeves posting in the "deals" section. Curious if anyone on the forum has had experience with or photos of these suits?

It sounds like some folks on the forum have purchased suits over the past few months. I am curious if anyone has any feedback?

Thanks

· Registered
116 Posts
I have been conversing with David off and on through email and I can tell he is a stand up guy, even though I haven't bought anything from him - yet. For those who may remember the post about Long Island tailors, David contacted me and I felt good enough to allow him to make my first suit. I'm very confident his work will be just fine, because if it's not he knows I will slap him silly :icon_smile_big:

On a more serious note, it's just a matter of time. I am still in the process of paying off the rest of my debt, and I'm committed to saving up and having David move forward with everything as soon as things are squared away. Hopefully nothing major will come up in the meantime to buying one. After David it will be time to save for a new pc to build. OMG Intel i7, here I come! MUAHA

WORLD DOMINATION!!!!! :aportnoy:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.