Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,532 Posts
I looked up some other photos of that jacket and it's pulling at the chest. Otherwise I don't think it's a bad jacket at all. The problem is that Cohen doesn't know how to pull it off. Wearing it with black trousers and a white open-neck shirt is not the way to wear that. I'd pair that with some tan cavalry twill trousers to match the tan in the check, a pale blue pinpoint shirt to soften the outfit, and a navy knitted silk tie to match the navy in the check. As it is now, he looks like someone who has no idea what he's doing and is in way over his head.

·
Super Moderator
27,866 Posts
I looked up some other photos of that jacket and it's pulling at the chest. Otherwise I don't think it's a bad jacket at all. The problem is that Cohen doesn't know how to pull it off. Wearing it with black trousers and a white open-neck shirt is not the way to wear that. I'd pair that with some tan cavalry twill trousers to match the tan in the check, a pale blue pinpoint shirt to soften the outfit, and a navy knitted silk tie to match the navy in the check. As it is now, he looks like someone who has no idea what he's doing and is in way over his head.
Sometimes it's not really about what you're wearing. :icon_saint7kg:

·
Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
37,088 Posts
^^It will happen every time......
one tries to hide five pounds in a three pound sack! If you can't put a minimum of two fingers on top of one another between your buttoned jacket and your torso, your jacket is too small or esle you need to lose some weight.:oops:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
It's a good looking jacket. I'd wear it. What is it, Isaia? It has Neapolitan shoulders and that looks like the Isaia coral in the lapel hole.

It is a little tight around the midsection and it doesn't help that the bottom button is fastened.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.