Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The November, 2008 cover of "Best Life" magazine features CNN's Anderson Cooper wearing a charcoal Ralph Lauren Black Label suit. While I sometimes disagree with CNN's view of the world, the Cooper cover photo depicts a impeccably dressed professional. His adventure travel story in the same issue is well worth the read. Those who don't subscribe to "Best Life" may want to try the current issue. With suit envy in the Big Empty, ELN.

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
The November, 2008 cover of "Best Life" magazine features CNN's Anderson Cooper wearing a charcoal Ralph Lauren Black Label suit. While I sometimes disagree with CNN's view of the world, the Cooper cover photo depicts a impeccably dressed professional. His adventure travel story in the same issue is well worth the read. Those who don't subscribe to "Best Life" may want to try the current issue. With suit envy in the Big Empty, ELN.
He's always well turned out. I know he favor RLPL as well. As for his professional credentials, he really does his homework and I've found that he's usually rather fair.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.