Men's Clothing Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to put in a word for American Apparel t-shirts. I just received a few and they're very good quality -- great seams, great cotton, made in USA, etc etc. Simple, no logos, Reminds me of the type of stuff that used to come out of quality American mills in Massachusetts, etc.

A few of their things are obnoxious -- they have a color green that's the same color as the old "Bay Bank" in Boston, and I haven't seen anything heavy weight like the old Bean shirts (made at one time by both Russell and Champion) but I was very impressed with quality, nonetheless. At $12-$16 each, they ain't super cheap, but very reasonable.

I'll be buying all my t-shirts there from now on. My wife got a fine ring-spun polo shirt/dress type of thing that's very good quality. She likes it a lot -- and she's someone that rarely buys anything save quality .

They fit normally if you are used to baggy fit. They shrink a bit in wash and the tails are longish, which make them good for wearing under dress shirts if you so desire.

Maybe not top-shelf like the Zimm stuff that Kabbaz sells, but still pretty good.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.