Men's Clothing Forums banner
1521 - 1540 of 1556 Posts

·
Registered
27,484 Posts
If not amazing, a handsome pair of shoes, though the price is quite remarkable for quality like this. Split toe derby from Polish retailer Patine which entered the market selling Yanko and TLB, two fine quality Mallorcan makes. These are part of their newer private label line, and while country of make is not stated, they appear to have a good deal of mallorcan DNA. This shoe has a rubber sole, which is something I don't mind in all but more formal oxfords, and often find desirable. Limited sizes currently on sale for $270 if VAT has been dealt with, even less if it hasn't. But a remarkably handsome shoe at an outstanding price.

Yup, that IS amazing!
Brown Oxford shoe Dress shoe Font Athletic shoe

·
Registered
27,484 Posts
The co-respondent Malvern is on my shortlist of the first 5 pairs of shoes I would buy if I were suddenly rich..
But a brisk jog down to Christopher St., and a mere $643 deposit will allow you to begin dreaming your fondest dreams!

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,534 ·
But a brisk jog down to Christopher St., and a mere $643 deposit will allow you to begin dreaming your fondest dreams!

I did once jog down there when I was working on a real estate derivatives deal that, if it had come off, would have let me indulge. It didn't. But I did love the store!

·
Registered
27,484 Posts
Could it be that rare pair that both Flanderian and I would wear? I would certainly wear those.
Me too!
Coat Beard Gesture Collar Suit

An unusual shoe in many regards. A cap toe spectator/co-respondent that is at least as good looking as the more common wing tip brogues. And a combination of smooth leather and what appears to be suede in the perfect shades.

1521 - 1540 of 1556 Posts