Men's Clothing Forums banner
1501 - 1520 of 1556 Posts

·
Registered
27,484 Posts
As discerning gentleman of taste, I thought StephenRG might enjoy these. The make and model aren't significant, and in fact they're likely not even new, but what is in focus is the finish. These have been patinated and polished by Dandy Shoe Care which creates some eye-popping art through their work. I was instantly reminded of some similar finishes on new shoes that Stephen finished, and must confess these appeal for their subtlety and art -

Shoe Dress shoe Oxford shoe Human leg Athletic shoe

·
Registered
4,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,504 ·
As discerning gentleman of taste, I thought StephenRG might enjoy these. The make and model aren't significant, and in fact they're likely not even new, but what is in focus is the finish. These have been patinated and polished by Dandy Shoe Care which creates some eye-popping art through their work. I was instantly reminded of some similar finishes on new shoes that Stephen finished, and must confess these appeal for their subtlety and art -
I approve! Mine were less subtle

·
Registered
471 Posts
I reported a number of these recent ones as spam using the 'report' feature (upper right 3 dots in each posting).
They are removed relatively quickly by the moderators.

I think that's the best way to do it... I agree with your annoyance, but quoting them just gives them the exposure they're looking for. I know the moderators converted the link in your quote in the above specific one, but sometimes the spammers just try to mention the name of their store and - by quoting it - it gets preserved for eternity.

And showing the spam photo (great one, BTW) will look odd if no quote is included and the spam post is removed.

·
Registered
27,484 Posts
I reported a number of these recent ones as spam using the 'report' feature (upper right 3 dots in each posting).
They are removed relatively quickly by the moderators.

I think that's the best way to do it... I agree with your annoyance, but quoting them just gives them the exposure they're looking for. I know the moderators converted the link in your quote in the above specific one, but sometimes the spammers just try to mention the name of their store and - by quoting it - it gets preserved for eternity.

And showing the spam photo (great one, BTW) will look odd if no quote is included and the spam post is removed.
Much thanks! (y)

Never saw the dots.

·
Registered
27,484 Posts
A Priceless photo I just had to share.

Troll in the Hole:

Contrast to your elegant bootery where they offer you a cappuccino on the way in, and relieve you of $1,500 on the way out.

The way it was; a little guy pops outta a hole in the sidewalk and says, "Hey, wanna buy some shoes?"

Bicycle Photograph Wheel Tire White

·
Registered
27,484 Posts
1501 - 1520 of 1556 Posts