Men's Clothing Forums banner
1481 - 1500 of 1581 Posts

·
Registered
27,640 Posts
I looked at their many lasts. None are suitable for narrower feet. So that's a no.
Sorry about that.

I've found it's really hard to tell everything from photos, website descriptions or even comparisons to specific lasts in other makes. But as a distinguished footwear fancier, I'll take your word for it.

I guess I have a pretty average width, which helps me a lot in doing mail order. I've found very few fit problems, and have done nicely with the standard fitment of various English makes, and those from Spain, including Mallorca.

Might help explain your predilection for long, point shoes! ;)

·
Registered
27,640 Posts
Though I realize that many of the things I find special, if not amazing, in these shoes are not universally shared, these ring all the bells for me, and perhaps a few other grain-heads, such as Eagle. An MTO penny at Skoak by Enzo Bonafe in naturally grained wild deerskin -

Shoe Wood Tints and shades Human leg Peach

·
Premium Member
6,172 Posts
I have been born again and this time around I'm heavily into the camo, beginning with these, from Rothy's for 185. James Fennemore Cooper and I both give these a thumbs up.

Outdoor shoe Sleeve Mesh Sportswear Grey

Hood Grille Automotive tire Azure Rectangle

Outdoor shoe Bag Sneakers Sportswear Synthetic rubber

Footwear Shoe Synthetic rubber Outdoor shoe Walking shoe

My first time in this thread. Avoided it 'cause of its obtuse title. NON should probably not be the basis for anything, so says my cheery, rosy personality.

1481 - 1500 of 1581 Posts