Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! This is my first post in this forum. I need to explain quickly ... I am a "mature" man, who recently decided to put himself back into shape, and enroled myself in an intensively medically supervied weight reduction program. I have lost 105lbs since March 4th ... and now I look and feel like a totally new person. (Even my friends do not recognize me at first!).

O.K. Here is the dilemma ... I was a 48/50L (basically unable to close the jacket without effort) ... and I am now a slim 44/46L ... and I have all of these beautiful RL Purple label, Valentino, Abboud, Hickey-Freeman, Corneliani, Hugo Boss etc. jackets and suits from my "larger" phase of life ... Can they be cut down three sizes? What should I look for in an alteration expert? What should I ask for? Perhaps I should just give them away to the Salvation Army and start over? I guess I am just seeking advice here; can these clothes be remade for who I am now?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.