Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
20% Storewide - All Factory 2nd Shoes +

From Nov. 28th thru December 24th Allen Edmonds is having a 20% off sale, storewide, on all factory-second shoes. Even more off on belts.

640 Posts
I took my brother up to Ft. Wahington to introduce him to AE on Black Friday.

He left with:
  • Soho in black
  • Holt in Brandy
  • Evanston in Chestnut
  • And another slip-on in brown I can't recall the name of anymore
  • Four pair of shoe trees and a couple of belts.
  • A pair of polishing brushes and assortment of polishes.
All-in it came to around US$1K.

I ddn't see anything in my size that I was looking for. Besides, our domestic austerity plan has imposed a shoe purchasing moritorium. But the saleswoman, "Judy", was complaisant and presented me with a fine brass shoe horn fas a gift for bringing in my brother in and starting her day off with a good sale.

I think she liked that I helped her sell too. I insisted that he must have a pair of black plain cap toe oxfords. That sold the Sohos. He was reluctant to wear a monktrap, but I convinced him to buy the pair of Holts. If they had a pair in my size I could not have resisted snapping them up for $129 myself. :icon_smile_wink:

Happy holidays gentlemen!

·
Registered
464 Posts
You can get 20% off AE any day at Joesph Bank, but today and tomorrow you can get 25% off if you are a corporate card holder. You can order on-line using code: PFD7.
This is true. However, the AE factory store sale is on factory seconds that have already been discounted significantly making for a very good price.

·
Registered
55 Posts
So if you're a corporate customer you can always get 20% off?
Always 20% off the full price, in store or on-line. But that is often bested by the "sale price". However, sales on shoes at JAB are rare, so the 20% off AE is a good offering. Typically you need to go to a store to get the shoe discount (stores can order any model). However, once in a while you can take advantage of the discount online.

You can probably find cheaper AEs, but the 20% at JAB can be had 7 days a week, 52 weeks/year, without requiring any effort or patience waiting for sales.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.