Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am headed to Las Vegas today. I would like to know where I can purchase some Allend Edmond shoes while I am there. Preferably at locations off the strip where the prices aren't jacked up for tourists. I will be online when I get there.

Thanks in advance,

M8

·
Registered
608 Posts
Looks like the only place on their website is a Nordstroms, ofcourse there may be other places as well that aren't listed

Nordstrom
Fashion Show
3200 Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109
USA
Phone: 702-862-2525
And I'll point out that generally the FSM does not have prices higher than your typical mall for most stores. I generally buy on sale, and there are always plenty of sales at the major retailers (assumign you can find something you fancy).

·
Registered
75 Posts
Zappos online carries some AE. They have an outlet here in Henderson. I don't know if the outlet carries any of the AE stuff (but I wouldn't mind knowing :icon_smile_big:).

If I have time today at lunch I will try and run over and take a look.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Follow-up

I just got back from the Zappos' outlet and they do indeed have some AEs there. They are also currently having a sale there as well. IF you can find something in your size, you can probably score a pair for around $100.

It's located in the "ring" of shops around the Galleria mall in Henderson.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.