Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allen Edmonds has some stores in Outlet Malls and I've seen posters refer to Shoe Banks. Are these the only Allen Edmonds stores that carry seconds and/or closeouts, or do all their stores stock those?

Do the outlet stores stock first quality shoes? I heard a sales associate at an outlet store tell a customer that they could order specially made shoes, so apparently they can obtain first quality shoes, but I don't know if they generally stock them.

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I haven't been to one of their outlets stores in a while, but the last time I did go to one, they only had factory seconds and discontinued models/colors. They probably could order first quality shoes, but I never asked, since that's not what I'm looking for when I visit their outlet stores. Their website indicates that they have 2 Shoe Banks, both of which are in Wisconsin.

·
Registered
424 Posts
at the Cabazon Outlets Company Store last week I was shown both seconds and firsts. But if you want to take advantage of the sale, it ends today. don't know whether you can still call the 800 number or the Cabazon number.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.