Men's Clothing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
I might be wrong about this, but isn't the Burton discontinued? I would think you could find them from the shoe bank or an outlet for less if they are indeed discontinued.

I own the Burton and do really like the shoe, but a big part of that is how well they fit.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is your name mispelled?
If you're asking about the ImageIsCofidence - yes. Should have been confidence. But I type faster than I can formulate words in my head. So I missed the spelling. Seems like all programs ask you to enter a password twice when setting things up. But, they never ask to type in a username twice. If they did, I wouldn't have had this issue.

·
Registered
679 Posts
If you're asking about the ImageIsCofidence - yes. Should have been confidence. But I type faster than I can formulate words in my head. So I missed the spelling. Seems like all programs ask you to enter a password twice when setting things up. But, they never ask to type in a username twice. If they did, I wouldn't have had this issue.
Image -- If you'd like, you can PM a Moderator and your username can be changed.

--Chase

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a pair of Burtons and back and I really like them, but I agree that 185 is a bit much to pay before you spend some time searching. I got mine for 129 from the Allen Edmonds Ebay store. I believe they may have a few left there, although in limited sizes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.